Thursday, June 5, 2008

Final Move..... A job i have try to interview before

When doing internship, actually i try an animation company.
it is call "Animasia-Studio". It is website animation.
http://www.animasia-studio.com/html/main.html

Website animation mean that they sell and show theie animation on website by payment on website.
I get the interview by jobstreet and so happy to go interview.
But Unlucky i am not ready for the request their needs.

First, they call me to do two new character but that time i was too nervous and the hand is shaking when i draw.
Finally, I failed it because too nervous to draw in front of people.

That time, actually i am quite sad because for me it is kind of hard to draw in front of other. Maybe because i am not enough confident or maybe just too nervous.

Sometimes I am still thinking should some training on drawing in front of people?

No comments: