Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nineth Move..... After graduate

Before that, someone just ask me ?
I think a lot of people have be asked.
What will you do after the graduate in LUCT ?

I think and i have the answer for it.
I will like to continue my study on animation or drawing.
And find out that A collage "ADCOM digital hub".
Actually it is a place that they will teach you the real experience of work as animation and drawing skill. The thing different is they will not giving a diploma but known you skill and invite creative artists and review your thing. Make sure it is a best training for you.

After one year training, they will also provide you a job that was under ADCOM for one year. During the working, you will also get your salary.

1 comment:

. said...

Well, you can always join the LUCT corporate dept like me ;)